Wednesday, April 25, 2018

Tuesday Throwdown #388 Winner and Top Picks

Hello Stampers! It's time to announce our winner from last week's challenge #388.


Please scroll down or click here for our current challenge.

Our sponsor is: 



Hello and Welcome to Studio Katia!

My name is Katia (Kah-tee-ya) & I am the owner of Studio Katia, which is a very small family run business based in Canada.

I got into stamping when I was pregnant with my son. I was hooked instantly. I've always wanted to start this business but timing wasn’t right. The time has come and starting this company is a dream come true. 

Our winner chosen via random.org is:


Congrats Angie! Please e-mail us at tuesdaythrowdown@gmail.com by May 9, 2018 to claim your prize.

Our Top 3 are:

#2 Esther

#28 Rijacki

#32 Berina Febin


Congrats Ladies! Be sure to grab our "Winner" and "Top 3 button" to proudly display on your blog.  Click on the Tuesday Throwdown button tab in the toolbar above to grab your button.

SaveSave

3 comments:

Berina RGA said...

Yay! Happy to see mine in top 3!! Thank you and congrats to winner and the other top 3 :)

Esther Asbury said...

Thank you for choosing my window card as one of your Top 3! Congrats to the other top 3 and winner!

Macimbalo said...

Thank you so much! So excited and congrats to all!