Tuesday, May 9, 2017

Tuesday Throwdown #342 Doodles

Welcome to Tuesday Throwdown #342! Thank you for our beautiful submissions last week! Love the inspirations. This week we have another fun challenge for you.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
We need to draw our winner from last week's challenge #341. The winner chosen via random.org is:

#5 Carol L

Congrats, Carol! Please contact me at tuesdaythrowdown@gmail.com by May 23, 2017 to claim your prize.

Now onto our Top 3 picks:

#2 NanaConnie
#3 Daydream Believer
#6 Janice Melton


Congratulations, ladies!  Be sure to grab our "Winner" and "Top 3 button" to proudly display on your blog.  Click on the Tuesday Throwdown button tab in the toolbar above to grab your button.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 Our challenge theme this week is Doodles.
Please note, entries which do not follow the theme will not count for the prize drawing and may be removed.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Visit the DT blogs for more details on their projects and leave them a little comment love while you're there.  We all love getting feedback, don't we?
Our designers love to visit your blogs and leave comments. Therefore, we kindly ask that you turn off Word Verification!  They won't be commenting if it's on
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Our sponsor is: CraftyGirl Creations

http://stitchybearstamps.com/shop/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=13_114

Hi, I am CraftyGirl (not my given name).  I am originally from New Jersey but now live in Virginia Beach Virginia with my loving husband for over 30 years.  I think I was born crafting and come by it honestly since God blessed me with a Mom who loved to craft and in my eyes was the queen of crafts.  She taught me most of what she knew and all of what I know about life and crafts.

I love to draw and hope you enjoy what you see in the store.  All CraftyGirl Creations digital stamps come in .JPG, .PNG and .TIF formats.Come over and see my latest creations at: http://craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com/
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Our sponsor has generously provided products for our DT to use.


using Pear Doodle

using Pansies

(see you next challenge!)

using Bee Tea Pot

using Rose

using Silly Dog

using Rose


3 comments:

NanaConnie said...

Thanks so much for choosing my card as one of the Top 3 last week. :-D

Gina said...

Thank you for choosing my card in your top 3...I really enjoyed the challenge :D XXX

Rachelle Olaridge said...

Congrats to the Top 3 and winner! WTG! Beautiful gallery of inspiration ladies. Huggies!