Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Tuesday Throwdown - #222 - Christmas Tags

Welcome to Tuesday Throwdown # 222. What fabulous projects and cards everyone did last week!   Holiday season is quickly approaching. Have you started your shopping??   We're so glad you came to join us!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Our winner from the last challenge, chosen via random.org is:



We also have a couple of redraws from past challenges:

Challenge #214 is 
#4 Draper's Creations

Challenge #218 is 

Congratulations ladies!
 Please e-mail me at tuesdaythrowdown@gmail.com 
by 2 December 2014 to claim your prize.

Awesome projects!  Top 3
Congratulations, ladies!  Be sure to grab our "Winner" and "Top 3 button" to proudly display on your blog.  Click on the TT Button tab in the toolbar above to get your button.

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 Our challenge theme this week is Christmas Tags

Please note, entries which do not follow the theme will not count for the prize draw and may be removed.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Visit the DT blogs for more details on their projects and leave them a little comment love while you're there.  We all love getting feedback, don't we?

Our designers love to visit your blogs and leave comments. Therefore, we kindly ask that you
turn off Word Verification!  They won't be commenting if it's on.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This week's Sponsor : My Grafico Digitals
http://www.mygrafico.com/digital-stamps/cat_95.html

MYGRAFICO is a leading Digital Online store with Hand selected Designers. Our unique designs come with affordable prices. We offer Commercial Use high quality Designer cliparts, digital stamps, Photoshop brushes, creative paper sets, scrapbook ing designs, SVG cutting templates, premade party printables and stationery templates.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My Grafico has provided all images for the DT to use. 
Please allow our DT members to inspire you!

Here are the creations from Team A.

Berni
My Grafico - The Cup

Using: My Grafico "Natures Christmas Pack"  


Using MyGrafico Reindeer 1 & Holly

Using My Grafico Santa Sleigh  

Jacqueline

We miss you, sending healing prayers and blessing hugs for quick recovery.

Margaret
Using My Grafico Santa Sleigh and Reindeer 02

Using My Grafico "Santa Sleigh", Gift 1 & 2, Holly and Reindeer 01"


  Using My Grafico Holly


Ruth
Using My Grafico Santa Sleigh and Reindeer 02

Sarah
 Using My Grafico "Santa Sleigh", Gift 1 & 2, Holly and Reindeer 01"


Vicki

Using My Grafico:  Christmas Santa Digital Stamps set




5 comments:

*Vicki* said...

These are all really amazing tags from the DT this week!! Congrats to all the winners from last challenge! :)

Céline said...

thanks so much, i'm so happy to be choose as top 3
hugs
céline

Rachelle Olaridge said...

Congrats to winners and top 3. What gorgeous gallery of inspiration ladies.

Patti J said...

Wow! Great job by the DT! I'm certainly inspired to create some tags! And I love the images! Too sweet! Thanks for sharing!

Stephanie said...

How exciting to have won! Thanks so much!! I sent you an email. Great tags from the DT this week. I REALLY need to get some made!