Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Tuesday Throwdown - #208 Sketch

Welcome to Tuesday Throwdown #208. What fabulous projects and cards everyone did last week!   School season is upon us. Are you ready? and yes, Fall is just around the corner.   We're so glad you came to join us!

*****************
Our winner from the last challenge, chosen via random.org is:

 10. Carla Suto 

Congratulations, Carla
 Please e-mail me at tuesdaythrowdown@gmail.com 
by 26 August 2014 to claim your prize.

Awesome projects!  Top 3
Congratulations, ladies!  Be sure to grab our "Winner" and "Top 3 button" to proudly display on your blog.  Click on the TT Button tab in the toolbar above to get your button.
 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 Our challenge theme this week is
"Sketch"

Please note, entries which do not follow the theme will not count for the prize draw and may be removed.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Visit the DT blogs for more details on their projects and leave them a little comment love while you're there.  Besides, we all love getting feedback, don't we?

Our designers love to visit your blogs and leave comments. Therefore, we kindly ask that you
turn off Word Verification!  They won't be commenting if it's on.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This week's Sponsor : My Grafico

http://www.mygrafico.com/digital-stamps/cat_95.html

MYGRAFICO is a leading Digital Online store with Hand selected Designers. Our unique designs come with affordable prices. We offer Commercial Use high quality Designer cliparts, digital stamps, Photoshop brushes, creative paper sets, scrapbook ing designs, SVG cutting templates, premade party printables and stationery templates.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Please welcome our GDT for the month of August, Christine Neal
 I'll leave you with a more recent photo of my ' helpful ' craft buddy, Mathilda. 


Hello, I’m Chris and I live in South East England. I’ve been married for 42 years to a lovely and very tolerant husband who cannot quite believe how long I can spend (and how much mess I can make☺) in my craft room! ( I don’t ever tell him how much I spend….!) . We have one pet, our beloved Mathilda (aka Tilly), a not-quite–two-year-old Great Dane. I have two grown-up children and three beautiful granddaughters, Olivia and Ruby, who already share my love of crafting and can’t wait to get their hands on ‘Nanny’s stuff.’ Emily will probably join them – she’s just 2 months old!
I have been card-making for about 8 years, and I also enjoy scrapbooking, when I can find the time.
I am delighted to be guest designer for Tuesday Throwdown this month!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
My Grafico has provided all images for the DT to use. Please allow our DT members to inspire you!

Here are the creations from our GDT and Team A.


 Christine  (GDT)




Jacqueline
We miss you, sending hugs for quick recovery



3 comments:

Crafty Judith said...

Super cute creations folks and so many owls - great DT work have a great day hugs Judith xxx

Dorothy S said...

Cute cards, DT!

Pamellia said...

What a great sketch!! Thank you for another wonderful challenge! Love the DT work!! :)