Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Tuesday Throwdown #158 - Birthday Party

Welcome to Tuesday Throwdown #158. What fabulous projects and cards everyone did! Summer is here for sure -- are you ready for the beach, picnic, or walking in the park which means food, snacks, & your favorite fruits?  We're so glad you came to join us!  

Our winner from the last challenge, chosen via random.org is:


Congratulations, Chris!  Please e-mail me at  tuesdaythrowdown@gmail.com 
by August 13, 2013 to claim your prize.

Awesome beauties!  Top 3
in numerical order:




 Congratulations, ladies!  Be sure to grab our "Winner" and "Top 3 button" to proudly display on your blog.  Click on the TT Button tab in the toolbar above to get your button.
 ___________________________________________________

Our sponsor this week is: Saturated Canary


My name is Krista, and I'm the artist behind Saturated Canary.  I love to draw sweet characters.  And sometimes I color them, too. : )
I have two adorable kids and a hot.fun.goofy husband.  We live in New Jersey and spend our days hanging out together.  I blog about our life, my artwork, and our faith here (and sometimes I offer a coupon for my shop or even a freebie:). I'd love if you stopped by and said hello!
___________________________________________

 Our challenge theme this week is "Birthday Party"!  We all have birthdays or know someone who is having a birthday.  Let's see those creative beauties with your fabulous images!  

Please note, entries which don't follow the theme will not count for the prize draw and may be removed.

 Saturated Canary has supplied some amazing images for our Design Team to use.  Please allow them to inspire you!

Here are the creations made by our Team A



 Susan



4 comments:

Today's Beautiful Moments - Tracey Fehr said...

Thanks so much for placing me in your Top 3! I was so excited to stumble across my name in the post as I was browsing the new challenge! So exciting!
Tracey F.

OlgaB said...

Great creations with beautiful images. Thank you.

Heidi Brawley said...

WOW the DT have Fabulous creations!!! Thanks for the fun challenge to play in here!!

Carla S. said...

Fantastic DT creations for inspiration! Thanks for the fun challenge!