Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Tuesday Throwdown #87

Welcome to Tuesday Throwdown #87. We had a wonderful turnout last week, and we get so much inspiration from all of you.  

Our winner from last week's challenge chosen via random.org is:
#56. Doreen O.

Congratulations! Please e-mail me by 3/3 to claim your prize.

Here's our TOP 3:
11. Stephanie
22. Lacey
42. Jeanne


Congratulations ladies! Be sure to grab our button for your blog!



Please help me welcome our newest team member, Shannon White.  



Hi All! Well, First off I just want to say how very thrilled honored I am to be joining the Wonderfully Warm and Talented Ladies at Tuesday Throwdown, as their newest Design team member! I am a longtime crafter/card maker who’s been creating since I was a little girl. It’s always been one of my most loved creative outlets and the keeper of my sanity..LOL. Lucky for me, I am also wife to a wonderful guy who is very understanding and encouraging with all my crazy crafting interests, which are many. Sigh...So many crafts...So little time..LOL. I’ve actually only been rubber/digi stamping for a little over 2 years now and started my blog a year ago, this month in fact, so I am still pretty new to all of this, lol. But, all I can say is I am definitely hooked! lol I Love every minute of it and all the wonderful crafty people I have been extremely blessed to meet, learn from and share with along the way. I am looking forward to sharing lots of fun crafty goodness with all of you in the weeks to come! 8-)


This week our sponsor is Our sponsor this week is Pink Cat Studio.  They have a wide variety of animal and people images, sold both in rubber stamps and digital stamps.




This week, our challenge is "paper tearing." 


Pink Cat Studio has generously provided all digi stamps for the DT to use. Check out the DTs blogs for more details.

























6 comments:

Lacey Stephens said...

Oh my gosh! How exciting that my card was chosen for the Top 3! Thank you so much - such an honor.

Sunshine HoneyBee said...

Wonderful paper tearing DT creations and to tear some paper up on a cloudy day crafting indoors.
Melissa
"Sunshine HoneyBee"

Claire Spielman said...

Perfect timing!! I just did this torn lay out today and VOILA, you have a challenge going on! Love the inspiration on the DT projects.
TFS
Creative Wishes,
Claire
www.scrapmyway.blogspot.com

Deb Neerman said...

WoWzA, such fabulous eye-candy from the DT!!

I tore dozens of pieces of masking tape to create my 'faux leather' valise. Hope this qualifies me for the challenge! Thanks so much!!

Papercrafting Beach Bum said...

Ah, I'd forgotten how much I liked tearing :) Thanks for the beautiful inspiration to remind me of the technique!

CraftyGirl said...

Love your challenge. Thanks

TTFN,

CraftyGirl